First to Break the Biofilm Barrier
- Milsept* is a broad spectrum, new generation, non-stinging microbicidal antiseptic solution. It is well tolerated with no known resistance and excellent tissue compatibility.
Milsept* is recommended for cleansing, moistening and decontamination of acute and/or chronic wounds.
Composition: 1% Polyhexamethylene Biguanide (PHMB)
- Broad spectrum of antimicrobial action including MRSA and VRE
- Reduces and prevents biofilm formation
- Reduces wound pain and malodour
- Reduces wound healing time
- Facilitates dressing removal
- Spray bottle is portable, handy and easy to use
- Milsept* is an effective wound cleanser for actue, chronic or non healing wounds like:
- Diabetic foot ulcer
- Leg ulcers
- Trauma wounds
- Pressure ulcer
- Post surigcal wounds
- Superficial and partial thickness burns
- Minor incision, first-aid, bites and cuts
- Use Undiluted for :- post operative surgical and non-surgical dressing, chronic or acute wound cleansing, pre- and post- surgery skin antisepsis, antisepsis during minor incisions, catheterization and scopy, First-Aid, cuts, abrasions, etc.
Milsept* Microbicidal Antiseptic Solution should not be used if the patient is known to suffer from allergies or if it is suspected that the patient may be allergic to one of the ingredients. Milsept* Microbicidal Antiseptic Solution should not be used on the CNS or the meninges, in the middle or inner