Faster and Better Wound Healing
- Hylogel* is a clear, colourless, viscous, amorphous hydrogel that promotes faster healing of wound. Hylogel* gently increases the moisture level within the wound, encouraging moist wound healing through autolytic debridement.
Composition: Hyaluronic Acid Sodium Salt (0.2%) Gel
- Suitable for every stage of the wound management process; accelerates wound repair mechanism
- Decreases scar formation
- Rehydrates necrotic tissue; prevents tissue dehydration and cell death
- Prevents dressing adherence
- Promotes autolytic debridement
- Has a lubricating & cushioning effect
- First and second degree burns
- Partial to full thickness dermal wounds
- Diabetic ulcers
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Arterial ulcers
- Donor sites
- Pressure sores
- Post operative wounds
- Effective treatment & prophylaxis of radiation dermatitis
- Wound conditions like Sloughy wounds, Granulating wounds and Epithelialising wounds
- Apply ¼” thickness of Hylogel* to shallow wounds or completely fill the deep wounds.
- It is advisable to clean and disinfect the wound before topical application of Hylogel*.
- Wounds in long standing ulcers should be cleaned and/or debrided before applying Hylogel*.
- Apply a thin layer of Hylogel* two or three times a day.
- The lesions should be covered with an appropriate dressing.