Your Partner in Prevention of Infection
- Hexigard* HR is a liquid hand disinfectant with the combined benefits of alcohol and Chlorhexidine Gluconate which provides both speedy action and long lasting effect against a broad spectrum of microorganisms. Recommended for use by medical professionals and patients.
Hexigard* HR contains moisturizer which maintains skin integrity even with frequent use.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate I.P. 2.5 % v/v Ethyl Alcohol (denatured) 70% v/v
- Provides broad spectrum of microbial activity
- Effective against both residual and transient pathogens.
- Acts in 30 seconds and dries quickly
- Remains effective on skin for over 6 hours
- Is nonirritating
- Eliminates need for soap, water and napkins
- Ideal for surgical hand and skin disinfection
- Pleasant fragrance
- Hexigard* HR is effective against both transient and residual flora and provides excellent hand disinfection to prevent cross infection. Hexigard* HR can be used where fast and long lasting effect is required.
- Recommended when fast and highly effective antisepsis of hands is required
- Before entering sterile areas like OT, ICU, IPD, etc.
- In OT, before putting the gloves
- Before and after every surgery
- Before and after handling patients in wards and the OPD
- In laboratories, ambulances
- Handling and care of patients at home
- Take required amount of Hexigard* HR and Follow recommended 7 steps of hand disinfection given below
Palm to Palm Right palm over left dorsum and left palm over right dorsum Palm to Palm with fingers interlaced Back of fingers to opposing palm with fingers interlocked Rotational rubbing of right thumb clasped in left palm and vice versa Rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards with clasped fingers of right hand in left palm and vice versa Rotational rubbing of right wrist followed by left wrist
- For general hand disinfection minimum 30 sec
- For surgical hand disinfection minimum 40-60 sec
- Remains effective on skin for over 6 hours.
- 100 ml
- 100 ml w/dis
- 500 ml w/dis