High level Instrument Disinfectant
- Glutramil* is a high level liquid disinfectant for instrument reprocessing without affecting the quality of instruments. Glutramil* reduces more than 99% of bio-burden. Studies have shown that poorly reprocessed endoscope is a major contributor to nosocomial infections. Glutramil* has a trusted efficacy against a broad spectrum of micro-organisms.
Alkaline Glutaraldehyde 2.45% w/v
- Provides high level disinfection in only 20 minutes at 20°C
- Efficacy against broad spectrum of microbes, vegetative bacteria, mycobacterium, fungi and viruses
- 14 days reuse life after activation
- Effective in the presence of organic matter
- Quick instrument turnaround
- Rapid action, non -staining, non- corrosive
- Biodegradable, therefore easy to discard
- Decreases repair and replacement cost of instruments
- Glutramil* is biodegradable, safe and economical disinfectant which remains fully active for 14 days after activation. Glutramil* has high material compatibility and is recommended for instruments like:
- Ansthesia equipment
- Instruments made of stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, rubber, silicone, metal
- Add the entire content of enclosed activator to the entire container of Glutramil* solution
- Shake well
- Solution turns green and is now ready to use
- Instruments should be cleaned and rinsed of any adherent material like mucous, blood, etc. before disinfection process.
- Roughly dry the instruments and immerse in activated green solution.
- After disinfection is complete, thoroughly rinse the instrument with sterile water and store in dry place.
High level instrument disinfection immersion time: 20 min at 20°C
- 1 Ltr
- 5 Ltr