- Aldecide* is a surface and environment disinfectant. Aldecide* has excellent cleansing action with wide range of antimicrobial action, ensuring complete disinfection of your rooms and surfaces.
1,6 Dihydroxy 2,5 Dioxahexane 11.2 gm Glutaraldehyde 5 gm Benzalkonium chloride 5 gm Alkyl urea derivative 3 gm
- Broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity including fungicidal, bactericidal, sporicidal, virucidal and tuberculocidal
- Sustained action ensures antimicrobial activity for longer time
- Adjusts to the shape of body
- Excellent cleansing action
- Corrosion inhibitors guarantees long life of expensive surfaces
- Aldecide* is suitable for the cleaning surface disinfection of washable surfaces using wet-wipe procedure. Aldecide* is supplied as a concentrate. Use solutions are to be prepared with water. Generously wet the surface with adequate amount of solution. Aldecide* may be used in:
High Risk Areas like ICU, ICCU, OT, Minor OT, Neo-natal dept., trauma centre, sterile rooms, etc.
Non Critical Areas like wards, corridors, OPD, laboratories, clinics, etc.
Aldecide* may be used as first line disinfectant for high touch surfaces like sinks, railings, trolleys, room surfaces, etc.
- Recommended Dilutions:
For Non critical areas: Add 25 ml to 50 ml of Aldecide* to 10 litres of water to get 0.25% to 0.5% solution. Use a 2 or 3 bucket system. Spray or mop generously on exposed surfaces, keeping wet for 10-20 min for optimum results.
Standard Guidelines for Disinfection:
- 2% weekly use: 100 ml Aldecide* in 5 litres of water
- 1% alternate day use: 50 ml Aldecide* in 5 litres of water
- 0.5% daily use: 25 ml Aldecide* in 5 litres of water
Available Pack Size
- 500 ml
- 1 ltr